Events / Workshops
The Mississippi Rural Health Association hosts a number of events throughout the year in order to provide education, training, and benefit to our members. Please see below regarding upcoming events, webinars, and past events in our archive.
Taking LEAN to the Next Level with Evidence-Based Leadership
Monday, December 2 | 12:00-1:00 pm CST
Participants will take the following away from this presentation.
- Understand the challenges that many organizations are having with Lean and why those challenges exist.
- Understand how to use the Evidence-Based LeadershipSM execution framework to improve your results and outcomes with Lean.
- Understand how Studer Group can help support your organization's Lean efforts.
Christmas Party / Officer Induction
Friday, December 20, 2013 | Association Office in Madison, MS
Contact us at 601.898.3001 for more information.
- Smoking and the Future of Tobacco Control
- The Good Fight: Legacy's Impact on Tobacco
- Social Marketing and Tobacco Campaigns
- Recovery, Social Rehabilitation, and Living Tobacco-free